Your Support Matters
The ministry of Etowah Pregnancy Testing Center is only made possible by the work of our volunteers. We are always in need of volunteers to train as Client Advocates, function as a receptionist during their shifts, and work with fathers. We need both male and female volunteers.
If you are interested in finding out about upcoming volunteer training opportunities, please click here!
***We are in urgent need of Spanish-speaking volunteers. If you have a heart for pro-life ministry and are fluent in Spanish, we would love to talk to you about being a part of EPTC’s ministry to Spanish-speaking clients in our community!
How Can You Help?
There are so many ways to get involved at Etowah Pregnancy Testing Center. We’d love for you to join our team who are passionate about serving women facing unplanned pregnancies. Here are just some of the ways to get involved today:
- Donations of money, new or gently-used baby or maternity clothing, good used car seats, cribs, etc. Anything to do with babies up to 24 months.
- Pray for our volunteers, board members, and staff.
- Donate your time as a volunteer peer counselor, receptionist, data entry, public speaker, etc.
- Find out if your church has EPTC in their budget and if not, take some of our literature to your pastor or church leadership.
- Donations of office supplies, household cleaning supplies, books, and videos on pregnancy are welcome.
- Buy the “Choose Life” tag when you renew your automobile tag. It costs $50 above the price of your tag, you can personalize it with up to 5 letters/numbers, and about $42 of the $50 goes to the pro-life organization in your county
Reach out to our team today to learn more about opportunities to serve!