The Etowah Pregnancy Testing Center is a crisis pregnancy center dedicated to serving young women in our area. We help women confirm their pregnancy with free pregnancy confirmation services and support. Once they receive a positive test result, we educate them about all of their pregnancy options and resources.
We know the emotions that come with an unplanned pregnancy and the major decisions women and men have to face. Our team is dedicated to serving them as best as we can while leaning on the support of our volunteers and donors.
Our Services & Support
All of our services are free and confidential as we serve men and women facing unplanned pregnancies in our community! Some of our available services include:
- Free, confidential lab-quality pregnancy tests
- One-on-one peer counseling
- “Mommy Bucks” is a program to earn free baby clothing, furniture, and Parenting classes
- Maternity and baby clothing
- Baby food and formula
- Baby furniture and supplies
- Information on all available options including:
-Abortion-types and risks of each
-Temporary foster care
- Prenatal care
- Free, licensed Christian counseling
- Drug or other addiction problems
- Job or education assistance
- Adoption services
At Etowah Pregnancy Testing Center, we rely on our donors and volunteers in a big way. They are why we are able to impact and serve the community to the capacity we can. If you are interested in joining our mission, get involved by becoming a volunteer, donor, or both.
Talk to us today to learn more about how you can help.