The Etowah Pregnancy Testing Center is a crisis pregnancy center dedicated to serving young women in our area. If you think you may be pregnant, if you are considering an abortion or if you have had one and are suffering from guilt, nightmares, etc., or if you just need help with maternity and/or baby clothing, please contact us or come by our offices. All of our services are free and confidential, except when required by law. Our office hours are Monday-Tuesday-Thursday 9:30 am until noon and 1:00-4:00 pm Wednesday-Friday 9:30 am until 12:00 pm or contact us by e-mail on our Contact Us page. Phone: (256) 442-6101. If you need to talk to someone when our offices are not open, just call the 24/7 Option Line at 800-395-HELP.
Some of our available services include:
- Free, confidential lab-quality pregnancy tests
- One-on-one peer counseling
- “Mommy Bucks” a program to earn free baby clothing, furniture, and Parenting classes.
- Information on all available options including:
- Abortion-types and risks of each
- Temporary foster care
- Maternity and baby clothing
- Baby food and formula
- Baby furniture and supplies
- Referrals for:
- Prenatal care
- Free, licensed Christian counseling
- Drug or other addiction problems
- Job or education assistance
- Adoption services
We’re here to help. Our volunteers care about you and will stand with you during this time. Give us a call at (256) 442-6101 or use the contact form on our Contact Us page.