These support groups are for anyone who is suffering emotionally as a result of a prior elective abortion. Although it is a Christian program, women of all faiths are welcome to participate and have been helped by the workshop.
Goals of the Program
- Be able to recognize the symptoms of post-abortion trauma
- Education about the nature of abortion.
- To recognize and verbalize feelings.
- To acknowledge the need and reality of grief in the abortion experience.
- To restore the broken relationships that resulted from the abortion, including one’s relationship to God.
- To learn what genuine repentance means, to receive God’s forgiveness, and learn to forgive ourselves as well as others.
- To achieve a better self-image.
- To learn ways to relate better to children.
- This study journeys through stages of the grief cycle: relief, denial, anger, depression, forgiveness, letting go, and acceptance.
Please use our Contact Us page to request more information.